Endowing a San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance Science staff position or program is a powerful way to advance conservation research in the field or lab, and help solve problems plaguing endangered species. It is an investment in the future of species survival and a commitment to the science of saving species.
Contact us to explore options for creating your own named endowment as the following generous investors have done:
- The Wallace and Barbara Henshaw Director's Chair, Reproductive Sciences
- The Kleberg Director's Chair, Conservation Genetics
- The Clark Endowed Conservation Research Postdoctoral Fellow, Population Sustainability
- The Henderson Endowed Conservation Research Postdoctoral Fellow, Population Sustainability
- The Jane and Marshall Steel Pathology Residency
- The J.W. Sefton Foundation Summer Student Fellowships
- The Patricia Beckman Summer Student Fellowships
- The Walter J. and Betty C. Zable Summer Student Fellowships
- The Carolyn and Robert Condon Tropical Ecologies Studies Scholarship Program, Cocha Cashu Biological Station
- The Everett and Rosemarie Brown Conservation Research Scientist, Recovery Ecology
- The Charles and Shirley Sykes Family Molecular Diagnostics Lab
- The Ellen Browning Scripps Foundation Spatial Ecology Lab
- Community Engagement Endowment Fund
For more information on ways to give, please call 619-685-3297 or e-mail email@example.com.